Using a digital approach to break down mental health barriers in bristol
We were approached by Bristol Mental Health to come up with a campaign to reach 'everyday' people who may be living with low to moderate mental health issues in Bristol. The aim of the campaign was to
- raise awareness of mental health issues that the majority of us suffer with at some point in our lives;
- to inform and reassure people;
- to provide self-help information and guidance;
- provide access to professional support
- help remove the stigma attached to poor mental health
- gain intelligence insights into the issues and needs of people across Bristol so that service delivery and promotional campaigns are improved
We provided the campaign strategy, user personas, campaign creative, copy writing, web design and managed the pay-per-click campaign. A short-run digital campaign to run over a 4 month period was decided upon so that analytics could be used to measure impact as well as provide significant return on investment.
GIVING YOU DIGITAL INTELLIGENCE
We love to give our clients the tools to help them better understand their market and their customers.
We use analytics from websites and digital campaigns to unlock key insights. Through better understanding of customers, demand and expectations you can improve your service offering and steal a march on your competitors .
What we delivered
- A campaign website that would 'live on' beyond the end of the project to continue to provide analytics and support to the audience
- An average clickthrough rate of 13.7% (the industry average for health and wellbeing is 3.27%)
- In excess of 45k visits to the website over the campaign period
- An average cost per click of 22p
- Dynamic insight into the issues people need assistance with across the city and the language/terms they use to find help with their problems
- Demographic insights into the needs of age groups, genders, localities
WANT TO TALK?
Do you have a PPC you’d like to talk to us about? Thinking about setting up and running a PPC campaign? Please get in touch.
ARE YOU A START-UP BUSINESS?
We're very much a supporter of new business ventures and offer discounted rates on all of our services in order to give them the best possible start. If you're taking your first steps to business success then get in touch with us today to discuss what we can do for you.
We deliver tailored websites that are both expertly crafted, and built with the user in mind. A beautiful looking website is good, one that also focuses on the customer's desires in order to maximise engagement and conversion is even better.
We invest our time in getting to know your organisation and ethos. We build an image of your business and lay out your profile. We then think logo, colours, font, message and imagery: the instantly recognisable elements of your brand identity.
We bring a lot more to the table than just high-quality, low-cost print. Alongside our extensive range of digital, lithographic and wide format print products, we provide you with speedy turnarounds and all the right tools to help your business grow
The importance of a strong visual identity for a start-up business cannot be overlooked. Professionally designed, effective visual communication is one of the easiest and most widely used tools a business can use to convey its values to the consumer – without even saying a word.
We work alongside clients to help them better connect with their customers. Using our approach of planning, creative, evaluation and nurture, we provide consumer insight, well-planned marketing strategies and creative engagement, to deliver the results we’re all striving for.
People come to us to help them reach out to customers and prospects in order to establish their business, promote or launch products and expand their operations. We marry strategic planning with engaging creative and powerful analytics in order that your investment pays off.
BIG MARKETING EXPERIENCE WITH A SMALL AGENCY RATE CARD
We agree scope and costs before we start and we never charge a penny more than budget. Our focus is always on 'getting it just right' for you.
We are friendly and professional people, who treat all clients with the respect they deserve, regardless of size or budget.
Crucially, we work at pace and we are extremely accurate – because we know what we are doing and we've been doing this a long time now.
Discounted rates for new businesses, social enterprises, charities, ex-forces and retired 'blue lighters':
We offer a pretty generous (and genuine) 20% off our rates. When you consider that we can usually save you money on print costs it all adds up to a fair chunk of funds that you can utilise elsewhere.